Pivot sway bars

A home owner from Australia says:

I have had a previous email from Jody Reese in Customer Support regarding replacement parts.

I am looking for some pivot sway bars for vinyl sash windows.
The windows and parts are about 13-14 years old.
The actual bars are very brittle and break or damage very easily.

Are you able to assist me with similar parts? I will probably need at least 12 pivot bars if they are available.
I am located in Melbourne, Australia.


User submitted photos of a pivot bar.
A home owner from Australia says:
I believe the parts are actually called window pivot bars.
They have 1074 stamped on them.
I can see that some customers have had the same parts and have replaced them with part number 26-412.
Is this correct?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I agree, our 26-412 pivot bar looks like a great match, just confirm that the dimensions are the same.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)