Pivot window with hooks

A handy person from Pennsylvania says:
This is Zakir from Pittsburgh PA.
I am sending you some pictures, can you please help to identify them?
The small part is totally broken I assume it was kind of stop hold part or something like that, and the tilt slide part is 23 ft, and says 2220 on it.
Thanks much
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Zakir 1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Zakir 5.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Zakir 8 shoe slots.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Zakir 2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Zakir 1.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. Your window hasn't been made since the last century, but we still have some parts to help repair your it. We have black versions of those pivot shoes, our 15-106 and 15-107 that come in left and right, so you don't have to cut out the track to install them. You just twist and turn. We still have the brakes, the 15-054. I am afraid that we don't have the center cam, so you will need to reuse your old ones. The 23" tilt channel balance with the fork attached is something we can provide for you via custom order. I just shot you an email to order a pair if you need a different amount, or have any questions, just let me know prior to placing your order.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.