"Wide" Plastic Bead

A home owner from USA says:
Do you all have anything like this? It is a "wide" plastic bead ?
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hello! We carry the 55-164, which is similar to the one you show in your photo. It looks like it snaps into the frame like yours, but the "face" is only 5/8" wide. Could it still work?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)