Plastic Clip Window

A home owner from Vestal NY says:
Plastic Clip that goes in the window and holds the screen in
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately that was our #70-192 nylon grommet that has been discontinued by the manufacturer and they do not offer a replacement for it.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)