Plastic Flange Bushing, additional measurements for 33-206

A quick learner from South Florida says:
5/16 x 1/2 x 1/8 deep, flange is 3/4 wide.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The inside hole size is 5/16" for a 5/16" shoulder bolt. It is 1/8" tall. The outside flange is 5/8" wide, but this is not important. The most important measurement is the inside hole at 5/16".
Thanks for the response!

The 0.5-inch OD of the bushing rides inside a curved slot to actuate the window lever. My calibrated eye says the bearing OD in the photograph is 0.44-inch. Smaller would work if all twelve were replaced. Times 22-windows. Am guessing only 10% need replacement.

Ward
The measurement of the inside diameter of the hole is exactly 5/16"
Diameter of the bushing outside the hole?
The diameter of the bushing outside the hole is .368", slightly under 3/8".
Thank you for trying.

I feel so guilty over you spending so much time with me that I will find something else to buy from your firm!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.