Plastic Piece for my window

A quick learner from Marlton, nj says:
I am looking for a plastic piece for my window and have no idea what it is called or who makes it. The window is over 20 years old and any manufacturer title isn't shown. What they do is they support the wibdow by being attached to a string that is attached to a spring while having a hole to hold up the window through a rod. We need the piece because as soon as the window is unlocked the top window instantly falls.
User submitted photos of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure. Believe it or not, this piece is actually a pivot shoe. Specifically, it looks a lot like our 15-159. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)