Plastic Slider for JeldWen (Wenco) circa 1999

A quick learner from West Des Moines, IA says:
The plastic slider on my JeldWen (Wenco when house was built) casement window broke. I'm sorry I don't have a photo to send. Do you possibly sell a replacement for this? It is a small plastic piece, about 2" long, that inserts at the hinge of the window and slides along the metal slider as the window is cranked open.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It sounds like the black glide that many types of hinges use, though I can't be sure. If it is, I'm afraid you cannot replace it by itself and will need a new hinge. Start by looking at our 36-013-10 and seeing if this is a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)