Plastic center rail back mount

A quick learner from Seattle, WA says:
The plastic back mount for my single rail drawer broke and I can't seem to find the right replacement. I've taken pictures of just the plastic back mount I need replaced and of it inserted into the metal rail which then attaches to the back of the cabinet. The rail and plastic part look old and I can't find any part numbers or brands on anything except the metal rail (see one of the pictures). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Alex Blackmur
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
A handy person from Seattle, WA says:
I've added a picture with all the measurements.
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We don't have anything quite like this. I think you should consider our 32-063. This can replace a wide range of drawer tracks. Also see the video below, which shows how to install it.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)