Plastic corner brackets on fixed panel

A quick learner from 97341 says:
Hi
I wasn't able to locate these plastic pieces on the site. They are 1 3/8 inches wide and 1 1/2 inches long on both the vertical and horizontal sides. After 20+ years they are toast.

Also I would like to add that I re-did the seals on 2 doors using your 58-021. Great product! I had bought a similar seal from a big box store but it doesn't have the vinyl strip down the center like yours. I think this is probably very beneficial for draft blockage, and furthermore matches the oem style.

Thanks from the Oregon coast
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6964.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6963.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

I'm so glad our 58-021 worked out for you! Thank you so much for your patience during our busy season. I don't recognize this part at first glance but I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they could recommend a replacement for you. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available. 

Thank you!

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

We don't have these exact brackets, but take a look at the 80-059 and the 82-059 fixed panel brackets. Look over our dimensions and compare them to yours to see if one of these could work for you. 

How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.