Plastic cover for casement window folding crank

A home owner from San Diego says:
Hi. I have numerous paella casement windows with the folding crank set. Many of the plastic covers are broken tho the crank still works well. Do you have the plastic covers or where can I find them to purchase? I need almost a dozen. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6CC57D33-E86D-40F7-BD64-ED9361AB0CD2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6F7B5D42-1DAB-40FC-9199-CA40C11760B5.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Hm, I'm afraid we don't have anything that will work with your sill cover as it is currently configured. Anything we recommend will more than likely require alteration to the sill cover, including possibly cutting it to shape. That said, if you're OK with this we can assist you. Could you show us a photo of the operator while the window is open? That will help us identify what kind it is exactly, and then in turn tell you what covers might work with it. Many thanks.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.