Plastic glide for track in bifold door is broken.

A quick learner from Leesburg, FL says:
first photo shows part in tact...second photo shows the broken one. I'm sorry i don't know the proper part name. Can you help me with the proper name and do you have the part? My home was built in mid 80's.
thanks so muhc,
User submitted photo of their closet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Beverly. I believe the nylon guide you're looking for is our 23-146. Check it out and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)