Plastic guide cracked.

A handy person from Naperville, IL says:
The plastic piece HG04 2001that holds the pivot pin is cracked & is pushing the window to far. What is the part number for this item. Thanks, Ken Sr
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We do not carry this exact hinge set, but I think you might be able to use our 36-013-10 as a substitute. Look it over and let me know if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)