Plastic piece that allows window to pivot open

A quick learner from TOLEDO OHIO says:
I have the Caradco window that uses crank #39-156. I also need the flat plastic piece that goes on the top, that allows the window to piviot open. part#?
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Can you submit a quick picture of the plastic pivot you are referring to?
A quick learner says:
it,s called a truth stud bracket ,small screw mounted b
plastic bracket with a pivot stud in it
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Without seeing the sample, my guess is that you might be looking for the 36-013-10 hinge set.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)