Plastic window latches for old storm windows and screens

A home owner from Menominee, Michigan says:

Hello,

I need a set of (10-20) replacement plastic latches for old storm windows and screens (which use the same latch type). Do you have any of these available? or know where I might find them.

Thanks,

Tim 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Storm Window - Screen Latch (back).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Storm Window - Screen Latch (front)-.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I couldn't find a good match for this latch. The design is different from everything we carry. We have a couple that are similar, like our 91-050, 91-062, or 91-182, but you'll have to compare our dimensions to yours to determine if you could get any of them to work on your storm windows. Sorry we couldn't offer a better match!

A home owner from Menominee, Michigan says:
OK. Could you suggest a set of metal and nylon latches and corner keys that would be potential matches. Do you offer returns. Can you suggest any stores or outlets in the midwest where I could have a storm window examined for possibilities.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

There isn't really a direct match that's metal, but there are a few that are close. It depends on your dimensions. See our 91-006, 91-026, 91-027, 91-130, or 91-160. I would start here and compare your dimensions to ours.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)