Plastic window latches for old storm windows and screens

A home owner from Menominee, Michigan says:

Hello,

I need a set of (10-20) replacement plastic latches for old storm windows and screens (which use the same latch type). Do you have any of these available? or know where I might find them.

Thanks,

Tim 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Storm Window - Screen Latch (back).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Storm Window - Screen Latch (front)-.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I couldn't find a good match for this latch. The design is different from everything we carry. We have a couple that are similar, like our 91-050, 91-062, or 91-182, but you'll have to compare our dimensions to yours to determine if you could get any of them to work on your storm windows. Sorry we couldn't offer a better match!

A home owner from Menominee, Michigan says:
OK. Could you suggest a set of metal and nylon latches and corner keys that would be potential matches. Do you offer returns. Can you suggest any stores or outlets in the midwest where I could have a storm window examined for possibilities.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

There isn't really a direct match that's metal, but there are a few that are close. It depends on your dimensions. See our 91-006, 91-026, 91-027, 91-130, or 91-160. I would start here and compare your dimensions to ours.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.