Plastic window roller

A home owner from Boulder, CO says:
Hello, This roller is from a metal frame window at our condo that was built in the early 1980s. There are no markings on the part or window that identify a manufacturer. Roller attaches to the window with a screw through the round hole visible in the roller. The wheel diameter is 1/2 inch. The roller is 1/2 inch wide and 1 1/2 inches long. If you cannot find an exact replacement, any advice on something similar that will work would be most appreciated. Thanks! -Andy
User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Do you need to replace just the wheel? If so,c heck out our 87-089 and see if this can work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at