Please Identify part number I need

A home owner from Florida says:

This is the glazing bead (I guess it its called) that goes on the inside of my transom window. On the picture of the window, the bead is missing on the left and installed on the right. Thanks again for your help.


Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6500.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6501.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Sam. I placed a list of possible replacement glazing beads in a list on this page for your review. As you look through each one, carefully go over the measurements to see if any of these are a match. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at