Please advise, do you have this shelf socket? Which part#?

A home owner from Fort Worth, TX says:
Please advise: I am trying to find a replacement part for this sliding drawer hanging back socket (images attached).

Ideally, I'd like the same socket, or one with the same mounting hole position & socket size, so I do not have to re-drill and re-allign the drawer slide.

It is from builder installed cabinetry vintage 1989. I can find NO markings in the cabinets or any of the hardware indicating vendor(s).

On the metal door slide piece that mounts to the cabinet, I found the stamps "RC" and "G". I'm guessing the "RC" is for "Right side of Cabinet", since that is side of the impacted drawer slide.

I've attached front view and side view with measurements added and a picture of the "good one" installed (left side).

As best I can tell, the following might be candidate parts, your:

32-025 or 32-094 or 32-116

If you can narrow it down further, or recommend an even better fit, I'd REALLY appreciate it. Thank you!!
User submitted photos of a drawer socket.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Personally, I think our 32-116 looks to be the best match we have, though it may require you to redrill the hole.
A home owner from Fort Worth says:
Thank you for replying so quickly. I just ordered the part.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)