Please advise on these

A home owner from USA says:

Please see attached photos for the top guide track rollers. The plastic is worm on one side of the roller. As you can see the roller is round on bottom and squares up on the top so it swivels into the track
User submitted image of their closet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Please look at our 23-143 closest door plunger plate. Compare this to your existing part and let me know how well they match up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)