Please help identify 25 5/8 balance

A home owner from California says:
The length of the sash balance is 25 5/8
width of the sash is 1/2 from the top and 5/8 from the side

Please let me know if I can provide additional info. Thank you so much!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WechatIMG303.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WechatIMG302.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WechatIMG301.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 25 4 BSI balance stamp
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We should be able to help, but this balance will have to be a custom order due to its configuration. Before we can go any further, we just need a few more details to be cleared up. 

First, can you remove an undamaged version of the balance from the track and show me a picture of the clip at the end of the cord? The one on this balance is missing and it's an important detail.

Can you also confirm how many of these you need?

Please see attached. Let me know if i can help provide more photos!

We need about 12 of them. Could you please let us know how much they would cost? And any instructions on how to replace them? Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4148FCA7-0B87-4CA7-921F-2E18A6A13EFA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 987A6911-AF1F-4F73-9765-0CBEE5787E64.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 75D30ECF-3E90-4896-B822-AD91D1BB9CDE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6B504B85-EC9B-4437-B2AE-519499E60021.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 72B48FCE-6614-4BA4-B15A-3F41698BDD7C.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you. I will email you an order link and price quote right now for 12 of these.

As for instructions, I'm afraid that we do not have official instructions for this specific kind of balance. We do have a video on more common balances that you may find helpful. The process is similar. 

Great thank you! I was wondering in the case where we cannot install it or if it doesn't fit our window frame, is this still refundable or exchangeable?

In any case, could we please order 2 first to try it out then if they work, we will go ahead and order the rest. Thanks again
Profile picture of Tom

Unfortunately, custom balances cannot be returned for a refund. However, as long as the data you've given us is accurate then I am very confident that our balance will work for you. Should our analysis of your data be wrong, then we will take care of you, but I don't think that will be the case. Your pictures and information were perfect.

I will email you an order link for 2 now, but please keep in mind that the price per balance will go up since it is not a bulk quantity. 

Thank you! What's the minimum for the order to qualify as a bulk quantity? It seems like the price doubled, so we may still want to get the bulk order price but order less than 12 if that's possible.

Thanks for your time!!
Profile picture of Tom

Sure, the bulk discount starts at a quantity of 10. That's not that many less than 12 but I'll email that to you right now, just in case you were interested.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.