Please help me find the replacement balance parts of Viking windows

A quick learner from Fremont, CA says:
Please see attached picture. I have these two 22 inch long balance parts taken from single hung vinyl Viking windows.
There is a label with series number 8300 and model number DH-R20 / DH-R30 on the window. The only marking on the balance part is "CALDWELL". Can you please let me know where I can get the replacement parts for them?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I received your picture, but it is very small and I cannot make out what you have. I recommend that you look at our Channel Balance Home Page and follow the steps in order to find the Series that best matches what you have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)