Please identify these parts for my casement window

A home owner from richmond va says:
Id like to know what these parts are and if they can be replaced with new ones. Thank You
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Looks like you're highlighting both the hinge and the track the operator connects to. Which did you need? Or did you need both? The hinge could possibly be our 36-013-10, but I am not sure about the track. Is there any way I can see a clear shot of its profile?
A home owner says:
I want to replace the track first. A while back I purchases part number 39-155
Caradco Window crank which connects to the track piece I want to replace. (order number 554616.) Here is another picture but unfortunately I could not find any part number

Thank You.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks! Start with our 39-505 and 39-533, see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)