Plygem operator covers for a casement window

A quick learner from USa says:
I have part # 39-375 on a new window. Can I replace it with part # 39-376 fairly easily? The window is a PlyGem window. Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm a little confused. The 39-375 and 39-376 are the same kind of part, but they are used on opposite sides. A 39-376 cannot directly replace a 39-375. It would be like putting a passenger side car door on the driver side, for example.

Can you be more specific as to what you're trying to do? Why are you looking to replace a 39-375 with a 39-376?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)