Plygem double hung window side counter balances

A handy person says:
I am looking for a plygem (MW Windows)side tubular spring loaded counter balance. The windows were installed in 2001, and measure 60" tall
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you have based on this information. Can you remove the balances from the window and show us a few pictures of them by themselves? Can you also give me the diameter and length of the tube?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)