Pocket door rollers.

A quick learner from Cleveland Ohio says:
Hi, I am trying to repair the pocket doors in my home. I am struggling to find anything similar to these. They are very narrow in comparison to all of the hardware I am seeing. The wheels appear to be missing "tires". They still worked but were very loud. I was hoping to replace the wheels, or the whole cart if there is somtbng else compatible with the track.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210124_130128.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210124_130138.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210124_130141.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't have any pocket door roller like what you show here. These look very, very old. I would be shocked if you could find these anywhere; pocket doors just aren't as popular as they used to be.

We do sell replacement kits that you could consider, such as our 23-251, 23-252, and 23-250. Look these over and see if they would help you repair your door.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.