Polybau window panel or parts

A home owner from California says:
The lower sash of our single-hung window was fallen forward, and the glass was broken. The side stopper? parts are seemed to lost the edges. I can see 'Pat. #5.139.291' ('1' may be 'l' or 'I') and 'L'/'E' on the back of the parts. I'm not sure other parts are ok. The sash size is 33 1/2 by 26. (The window is 33 1/2 by 51.). The upper sash is fixed and unmovable.

Can I get parts which I need to repair? or, Can I get a whole lower sash with glass? I got an estimate $400 for the glass install only. They cannot handle the broken sash, and an estimate for replacing a whole new window is $650.

I attached some photos. Please advice me about how to repair it and which method is the cost effective. I'll really appreciate your help.

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! The tilt latches look like our 26-243 and 26-244. I'm not sure about the balance and shoe, though. I would need closer pictures, preferably of those parts removed. It looks like the shoe might be 15-213, so check that out in the meantime.

I'm afraid we cannot replace window sashes. To repair the broken glass, I recommend taking it to a glass shop to be repaired. I think it should be less than $400! It wouldn't be a bad idea to get a second estimate, just in case.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)