Probably Jeld-Wen vinyl window roller. Can you get them?

A professional from Placentia, California says:
Probably Jeld-Wen. The door has a sticker, but the windows do not.
These are longer than most similar rollers I have seen.
2" long where most others max out at around 1-1/2".
Sorry for the fuzzy one. The rail they sit on looks almost flat, but these wheels seem slightly concave. They have multiple flat spots on them. Metal wheels or at least plastic with ball bearings would last a lot better. If you can get just the wheels, they would be easy to snap in the old housing. Thanks, Owen, The Patio Door Guy.
User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Owen, always good to hear from you. I have seen this roller with the tall housing before, but we've never been able to source anything. Do you think you could adapt our 87-133 wheel to repair it?
A professional from California says:
I'm afraid the extra 1/16 would be a squeeze. Is that exact? If I force it into the 1/4" slot, would it still be able to spin? I also don't think the concave surface would work. The rail it sits on is only slightly curved.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for your patience in this matter, Owen. I'm afraid we haven't been able to find anything else that may work for this roller. We have tried several options and none seem to work well enough. The only other thing we found that seemed close is out 87-036, though looking at your measurements I'm not sure if this could work. Sorry we can't offer anything better.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)