Pulley system balances

A quick learner from Brownsburg In says:
I need 1 set marked 28c and 5 sets marked34b di you carry these parts?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191203_134246.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191203_131305.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191203_140333.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191203_131350.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191203_133423.jpg
I also need one left side lock, - see pictures
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tilt in lock 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tilt in lock.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tilt in lock 3.jpg
on the pulley type channel balancers, looks like the spring was on the bottom, with a string goin up to a chole at the top of the jamb.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! Looks like you need new balances and tilt latches. Starting with the tilt latches, I recommend our 26-243 and 26-244. Carefully compare our measurements and photos to confirm that they will work. I feel confident that they will, but it's always good to be sure.

As for your balance, they'll have to be a custom order due to their configuration. When you say set, do you mean 2 balances? We sell these individually, not in sets, so I want to be certain of exactly how many you need. If I'm reading your post right, you need two 28C balances and ten 34B balances. Is that right? 

If so, I'll email you an order link and price quote right now for those two sizes. Let me know if you have any questions.

How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.