Purchase just the blade

A handy person says:
about window tilt latch 26-196. My question is: Do you sale the blade only? or I have to buy the whole set? I am asking because only the blades are broken and I need to replace them.
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The 26-196 tilt latch is only sold as a complete latch as shown in the product picture.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)