Pushing Vinyl Bu;b weatherstrip

A home owner from Reno, NV says:
Is your 58-173 Pushin Vinyl Bulb weatherstrip available in 94 inch lengths for taller doors? If not can it be spliced effectively or can you recommend another source. I can not determine door manufacturer, 11 years old, but your 58-173 has identical cross section dimensions to vertical seals in our french door.PS after searching the web, I was impressed with your product line!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your question. I'm sorry, but the weatherstrip you're looking for is not available in longer lengths. Our 58-181 is similar. Please check it out and see if it will work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.