Questions about bottom track for 8' glass sliding door

A home owner from Palm City, FL says:
See attached photos of track with door opened. When closing the door it pulls back
slightly causing you to have to securely hold the door closed while locking the door.
Please advise if track cover or entire track replacement is the best option.
Thanks and looking forward to your reply.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-20200626-WA0002.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-20200626-WA0000.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-20200626-WA0001.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-20200626-WA0003.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It does sound like your door has a dip of some kind that's preventing it from closing all the way. Unfortunately, I can't tell from your photos if a track cover would be sufficient to repair it or if you do need an all new track. You'll have to get down there and carefully examine the damage to see what you think. 

If you need a cover, see our 80-102. For the track, see our 80-106. The videos below may also be helpful.

A home owner from Palm City, FL says:
I had someone check it and indeed the track has some dents and bends, so I will order the track. However it
is for an 8' sliding door.

Thanks and best regards and looking forward to your reply.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Oh, great! In that case, I recommend the 80-105 track. This is the same as the 80-106 but is sold in 8' lengths.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)