Questions about two window parts

A contractor from Pottsville PA says:
I am looking to purchase some parts from you, i have a few ques for tions, what is the difference between part # 15-155 and # 15-192, and also part # 26-317 is that a universal latch, or would i need a right and a left.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

As for the 15-155 vs 15-192, the difference is in design, old vs. new.

The 26-317 Tilt Latch Pair are not universal. They are sold in pairs and include one left hand latch, one right hand latch, and two finger levers.
A quick learner from Willard Mo says:
I have a CertainTeed window with the metal piece in the center of the pivot shoe broken causing the window to jam sometimes when opening or closing. I know it needs to be replaced. My question is how do I tell if it is a 15-155 or a 15-192? The picuters both look the same and they both have the same dimentions.

The window has Midwest 4 stamped on the inside of the two pains of glass along the bottom. I think that is the model number.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Upload a few photos of your roller and we should be able to help you determine what version you have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)