RH Corner latch identification and replacement

A home owner from Andorra, NW Phila. says:
What measurements do I need to give you to get the correct part for my windows (easily 30 years old)?
To replace the broken part (it's the vertical member that has snapped and is separated from the latching part below it) looks like I have to drill out the little indentations and punch in new ones to hold the new part in place - is this the procedure?
Thanks - glad I found your site! Hope you can help.
User submitted a photo of a screen latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Look at our 91-177 and see if this can possibly work for you as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)