ROTO window operators need replacing

A home owner from afton, Virginia says:
we have 4 operators that need replacing. I can't find a model number on the operator. the crank has a number P4601. the operator itself is a rectangular box - 5.25 inches by 1.5 inches. the front of the rectangle is 1/2 inch and the back is 3/4 of an inch. The operator has a 2.75 inch arm that moves as the crank is turned. there are two arms that attach to the 2.75 inch arm and attach to the window at the far end. These arms are 5.5 inches. picture attached (I hope). anyone have any idea where i could get replacements. If not is there any other solution?
thanks for your time.
User submitted photo of their ROTO window operator.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Afternoon,

Have you taken a look at the 39-091 & 39-092 style operator? I believe this style operator along with the 39-522 connecting arm are the replacement parts you are looking for.

Compare your hardware's measurements to the dimensions found in the product pictures. Feel free to ask more questions here if you need help.
A home owner from afton, VA says:
I actually did look at these, but the operator I have is a rectangle and this is rounded off. It doesn't look like the old operator. Picture attached (once again, I hope. Perhaps the rounded one will replace the rectangular one?
Also, once again, thank you for your help!!
User submitted phtoo of window operator.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Tom, it appears you have the older model. As you can see in the product image below, we have a photo of both the newer and older model operator:

A home owner from Afton, VA says:
Thanks for all your help. You are gentlemen and scholars-
A home owner from Afton, Va says:
Hi- i have a bunch of old style operators and connecting arm sash brackets that need replacing. You have been extremely helpful in identifying the replacements. Can I purchase one operator and sash bracket and see if they work. If they aren't the correct replacements can i return the operator and sash bracket for a refund?
Thanks for your help.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Yes, you can return stock items back to SWISCO. See SWISCO's full return policy.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)