Radco Series "800" Weather Lok weatherstripping

A home owner from California says:
Hello, I am looking to replace several pieces of weatherstripping for the windows at my Mom's house. I need them in lengths of 16" (3), 19" (2), and 28" (9).

Thank you for your time and consideration,
User submitted photo of their weatherseal.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I don't think we have this exact weatherstripping. However, take a look at our 58-170 and 58-055. These are used in many types of casement windows. See if you can use either. If not, please send us a clearer photo along for us to take a look at. Please also provide your measurements.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)