Re: Rear Bracket for roller kitchen drawer

A home owner from USA says:
This is the rear bracket that attaches the rolling bar to the back of the cabinet. I've been to Lowe's, Home Depot, and Ace Hardware, nothing close. Can you help?

thank you,
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Teri,
Thanks for posting with detailed photos! This track bracket looks very close to SWISCO product code 32-115. Take a look and let us know if you need any more dimensions to determine if this could possibly be a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)