Rear drawer socket

A home owner from USA says:
I have tried several different places to find this old plastic part to my junk drawer and no one seems to stock it. Can you tell me if you have this piece? If you do I would like to purchase 3 of them.
Thank you
User submitted image of their drawer and cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for reaching out to us. We ask that you start by looking at product 32-001 or 32-087. Please pay close attention to the size of the opening that accepts the track. That is the most important detail when looking at these products. Get back to us and let us know if any of these are a good match for you.
A home owner from USA says:

Because I am not certain, I will order(3) pieces of 32-001 and (3) of 32-087. It is only a matter of time before the other plastic parts wear out and I will need more replacements. If neither 32-001 nor 32-087work, is the next step to replace the driver arm and just get a new assemble?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It's tough to say. There's a chance that replacing the track entirely might fix things, but I don't think it'll come to that. Like Mike mentioned, it's important to measure the opening of your socket so that you know what to look for. Once you know the size of the opening, you should be able to find something that can at least substitute it.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)