Rear drawer track socket

A handy person from Florida says:
Hello, I am looking for the rear drawer glide for an accuride drawer slide. It appears to be a 7/8" opening or rectangle. The glide has a rolled edge and also appears to be just under one inch. You have the 32-087 on your website, which looks like it might fit, but the only measurement I was able to find in the description is "rear drawer socket with a 9/16" depth" I need to know the opening that accepts the drawer glide please.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180913_081148.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180913_081325.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180913_081258.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. If you notice on the 32-087 drawer slide mounting, there is an additional image below the large one. It is of the same image with all of its measurements and dimensions. Look at the diagram below to see if this is the right part for you.

Alternate image for 32-087

A handy person from Florida says:
I was sure you would have the dimensions but somehow missed the other photo. Thank you for your prompt reply. I've got it ordered!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)