Rear kitchen drawer slide bracket

A friend from Long Beach, Mississippi says:

My neighbor had a kitchen drawer rear bracket break. It does not screw into place, but is a friction fit into two predrilled holes into the back of the cabinet. Manufacturer is unknown.They appear to be me from plastic/nylon. They were installed approximately in 2006-2007 after hurricane Katrina He believes the cabinets with drawers were purchased from Home Depot. The bottom supporting portions broke.

Any assistance you can provide will be much appreciated. I have searched the internet with no luck. Perhaps the bracket has been reengineered?

Blessings,

Scott 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210815_152550.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210815_153145.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Scott.

I'm afraid we don't carry this exact socket but take a look at our 32-131, which is similar in design. Look over our dimensions and compare them to yours to see if this can be used as a substitute for your old hardware.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.