Rear mount for side mounr drawer slide kitchen cabinet

A quick learner from Indiana says:
Plastic Rear mount for side mount drawer slide kitchen cabinet. Older cabinets. Only marking on mount G 6601. Approx 1 in. No manufacture name on glides or mount. Looking replace as it is broken. Need to replace 2 brackets. Any help would be appreciated
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 09CA7666-41E0-4CF1-A711-1DA2A97745E8.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8FADB091-B646-487E-B2DE-5FA3342D909E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 51C1DA4C-99C9-4260-ACAA-847281308B49.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I am reminded of an earlier discussion with another customer inquiring about a similar part. Our 32-131 draw slide socket looks like a close match. Take a look and let us know if you could adapt it to make this work for you.

A quick learner from Indiana says:
Thanks for the recommendation. This one looks like it is for a bottom mount glide as opposed to side mount. Looks like mount lays horizontal instead of vertical.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Well you can just flip it 90 degrees. I cannot guarantee this will work either way, but it's the closest possible match we have.

A quick learner from MN says:
I have that same problem with that same exact part. I need a few of them. Grass USA is who made them but I think they are long gone... Might have to try the part above.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at