Removing top Rollyson window

A quick learner from Columbia, MD says:
I have Rollyson windows in a Ryland home purchased in 1989. I can remove the bottom window but have not figured out how to remove the top window. I would like to clean the outside of the top window. Does the top window tilt to give access for cleaning the outside of the window? My wife and I think that we were told that it does tilt but I have not been able to figure out how to do it. The inside of the metal balance has 303 stamped on it. The bottom window is 27 3/8 x 32 1/2 and the top window is 27 3/8 x 29 1/2. Please advise.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It appears you have a single hung window. Unfortunately, that means the top sash is fixed and doesn't come out.
A quick learner from Columbia, MD says:
Thank you for your reply.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.