Replace back roller and front side roller

A home owner from Batavia, IL 60510 says:
I need to replace the back roller and the side rollers. The roller in the back is so loose against the back of the shelf that it just moves freely back and forth. The screw hole has enlarged over the years by the bracket being so loose.
Replace back roller and front side roller
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 32-040 or 32-038 rear drawer rollers to see if either of these match up to yours. As for the front drawer rollers, I'm afraid they are no longer available. You might be able to use the 32-011 as a substitute, but I'm not sure. Also take a look at the 32-063 track kit. I have used this in the past on my kitchen drawers and was pleased with the results.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)