Replace broken handle

A quick learner from NC says:
I want to replace this latch handle with a handle that has a keyed entry
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, thank you for posting. I recommend using our 82-069 handle set with an 82-310 key lock. See the video below on how to install key tumbler. The hardware in the video is slightly different than what I've recommended, but I think you'll still find it helpful.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)