Replace door knob

A quick learner from Buffalo ny says:
The knob handle is round theres only one hole in the door frame the two small holes were not on the door frame .
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20181028_121516.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Looks like you could have had the 40-035 type handle set on your storm door. It might have been replaced at one type by something like our 40-042, but I'm not sure. Looks like you could use the 40-035, but you will need to cover up the extra holes. Not sure about using the 40-042 since the face plate is only 7/8" wide. I believe your hole is closer to 1". Look these both over and see what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at