Replace with a handle

A quick learner from Florida says:

Hello I want to change this out with a handle this is hard for me to get my hands and open this

I want. To replace it with with a better big handle do you have it thank you


Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Linda. Depending on the dimensions, you may be able to adapt the 88-001, 88-002, or 88-009 Inside Pulls to this box style handle set. Just go over the dimensions to confirm. Unfortunately, no outside pull is made for these handle sets. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)