Replacement Bubble for Window

A handy person from SC says:
No markings, no brands, no numbers. Plastic, possibly PVC. White and grey.
the "bubble" or "bulb" is more accordion style. Measurements are in the pics, in inches..
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Your weatherstripping is not familiar. What type of window did it come out of? Do you also know the manufacturer of the window? In the meantime, take a look at the following weatherstripping to see if you could use any for a replacement: 58-055, 58-170 and 58-187.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)