Replacement Channel Balances

A home owner from Charlottesville VA says:
I'm trying to replace 26", 30", and 36" channel balances in my Binnings vinyl windows, originally installed in 1998. The balances appear to be made by BSI.

I have previously used your type 775 balances for this application. I ordered series 775 Option 3000 and Option 3600 with 1-1/4 inch shoes (please see copy of my order below).

It looks like you no longer sell type 775 this way. You now require a size and option letter which reflects the weight of the sash, along with the shoe size.

I need replacements as follows:

-Binnings 32x60 window, 30-inch balance, 16.5 lb sash. Balance is marked "3000".

-Binnings 36x52 window. 26-inch balance, 19 lb sash. Balance is marked "2600".

-Binnings 36x60 window. 30-inch balance, 19 lb sash. Balance is marked "3000".

-Binnings 36x72 window, 36-inch balance, 28 lb sash. Some balances are marked "3600" and some are marked "3601".

What do you recommend? Thanks for your help.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us! You can actually look up the proper option on each balance's respective store page. We have a chart on each page telling you how much weight each option supports.

For the 30" balances on both the 16.5 pound and 19 pound sashes, I recommend the 30B option in each case. For the 26" long balance on the 19 pound sash, I recommend the 26B option. Finally, for the 36" long balance for the 28 pound sash, I recommend the 36D option.
How to install a S775 balance
How to install a S775 balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.