Replacement Channel Balances for Kinco Non Tilt Windows

A home owner from Florida says:
I need to order replacement balances for three Kinco non-tilt windows.
Attached are the pictures of the three different balances along with pictures of the tops and bottoms.
Here are the markings of the balances:

24 9 JW CMC 11
28 4 KW CMC 11
29 6 KW CMC 11

Would you please let me know which of your replacements can be used for each of these. I want to order 2 of each one (total 6) to replace as sets in each window.

Thank You!

Michelle
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Michelle! It looks like all the top attachments are the same, but what about the bottom shoes? Are they all identical?

Either way, before I can offer an applicable replacement for these channel balances, I just need to know a bit more information about the bottom attachments. Please take a look at our 15-004 and 15-005 channel balance shoes, and note their depths. As you can see, they are 1-3/32" deep and 1" deep, respectively. Which one more closely matches your own bottom attachment?

Finally, we don't have an option that corresponds to the 24 9 stamp. Can you tell me what the window sash weight is? That will let us know what you need. Thank you!
A home owner from Florida says:
The bottom attachments are the 15-005 1" shoes.

For the window with the 24 9 stamp, the window weighs 31 pounds.

Thank you!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great! In that case, check out our Series 380 channel balance. How does that compare to your balances? Just give it a quick once over and make sure everything matches.

Now, for the balance stamped 24 9, I think you will need a 25" balance. If that's correct, then your balance will have to be custom made. We do not have a standard option that can support 31 pounds. To begin, check out this Custom Channel Balance Request Form that I've started for you and fill out the rest of the information. One of our representatives will get back to yu shortly thereafter with a price quote.
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.