Replacement Corner Keys

A home owner from Boston says:
I am trying to locate the following replacement parts for a SuperSeal Window: Model number N1850 DH Full Screen

Bottom Corner Keys with Pull Handle (Picture Attached)
Top Corner Keys to match bottom.

User submitted photos of a corner key.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I think you may want to consider our 95-205 Square Cut Corner with the 70-128 Screen Panel Pull. Let me know what you think.
A home owner from Oxford CT says:
Did these work, I am looking for replacement pieces for my screens
A quick learner from Boston, MA says:
No. They are too small. They leave the screen un-square and it makes the screen smaller creating gaps.

Lousy windows. Now I have to consider new windows for the whole house as the screens are just falling apart because of these defective pieces. That should have been the strongest piece of the screen frame as it is what holds is all together.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sorry to hear the hardware from years ago never worked for you. However, if your problems are specifically related to the screen, might I recommend our FlexScreen? These are a new type of screen that have a thin, flexible frame. No corners, no easily-breakable frame, and most importantly, they're exceedingly easy to install. Check out our FlexScreen Homepage for more information.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)