Replacement Drawer track kits

A home owner from USA says:
I need to order track kits to replace the Kenlin right track 2 system. Would you let me know what I am going to need to change trhese out. Thanks

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure! I think you should consider our 32-063. Check out the video below to see how you can use this track to replace the Kenlin Rite Track II drawer system.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)