Replacement Handle Set With Exterior Keyed Lock

A home owner from Palm Coast, FL says:

I have a Glass Sliding Door, and I need a Handle Set with an Exterior Keyed Lock. I am sending photos of the door as well as the hardware that is to be replaced. Following are the pertinent dimensions. (The photos may need to be rotated clockwise.)

The door has a rectangular hole cut out of the right (viewed from inside) frame. The hole is 7 1/8" High and ¾? Wide.

The door thickness is 1".

The door also has a square hole cut out of the edge of the right (viewed from inside) frame (for the Keeper). The hole is ¾" High and ¾" Wide.

The bottom of the Handle Set's Inside Plate is 1 ¾" below the bottom of the hole for the Keeper.

The Interior and Exterior Plates of the Handle Set are 7 ¼" High and 7/8" Wide.

Can you please tell me what to purchase?

Thank you.

A home owner from Palm Coast, FL says:
I think Swisco Product Code: 82-002WK would work. Your website shows a picture with the measurement of the height (7 ¼?). What is the width?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I think that you have made a good selection based on the information you provided. The plate on the 82-002WK  is 15/16" wide.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.